We all are aware of how books have been becoming more and more popular by each passing day. Baby books are an ideal for baby showers, not only are they educational but encouraging as well. They tend to increase the bonding. However, the question arises when you are thinking about how to write a book for a baby. It can be a bit tricky to add the right features into the book, especially since its for a kid, meaning you are going to have to be more cautious.
You may think about writing a quotation, personal messages or something else. However, there are a couple of ideas that you can look into to make a book for a baby.
What to write in a book for a baby shower
Books have become quite popular as the ultimate baby shower presents. Not only does this gift suit the baby but also falls well for the baby. And the best part about this is that they are personal gifts.
However, when you get one you will be required to put some thought into it and include a writing. We all know how a well written quote can bring big bright smiles to people’s faces. No need to worry about what to write in a book for a new baby, here are a few examples;
- “Just know that you are brave, strong and smart. And you are loved more than anything else”.
- “It is the smaller things that take up the most space in your heart”.
- “A new baby brings a new beginning and a new life”.
- “It is a moment of pure joy and a deep satisfaction when you see a soft smile on the baby’s lips, as they submerge into slumber”.
Still thinking about things to write in a book for a baby shower? Here are a few more example that were originally written by famous personalities;
- “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” — Elizabeth Stone
- “There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings.” ― Hodding Carter Jr.
- “A new baby is like the beginning of all things wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.” ― Eda J. Le Shan
- “All those cliches, those things you hear about having a baby and motherhood—all of them are true. And all of them are the most beautiful things you will ever experience.” — Penelope Cruz
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
Need more ideas on what to write in a book for a baby shower? Make it more personalized
After being invited to a baby shower, there is going to be no better way to express your love and support than through adding personal messages that come from your heart. But writing your heart out isn’t the only way to express your emotions, you can even choose to create the book from scratch. However, you might find yourself asking How to make a fabric book for a baby or even How to make a texture book for a baby.
Then the process is simple. You choose the fabric or material you wish to make the book from. Compile the elements together and punch a hole within them, to knit through in order to keep all the page together. This will not only provide a solution for you on your query based on how to make a soft book for a baby but get your something that is entirely unique.
Once you have done that, you can get on with printing questions that are going to share advices. Such as, “What to do when the baby is crying and won’t stop?”.
Now comes the binding of the book. No matter what your plan was, whether it was on how to make a felt book or how to make a guest book for a baby shower; you need to bind all the elements together. Attach letters or you can even paint them on there at the front to make a book for baby shower.
Next comes the step where you write in a book for a baby shower and compile everything together, ready to be given as a gift to the new parent. You can guarantee that the new parent is going to love the baby book that you have made for them.
What to write in a book for a new baby, keeping it bookish and literary?
There has been a new trend in line where bookish quotations are added to the baby book. Not only does that make the book seem more fancy but adds more meaning to it through words and words only. Especially if you think the new mother is going to cherish a written piece by her favorite writer.
For example, for me; it was the Lahiri quote that caught my attention more than anything. On how she says,
“That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.”
How to get crafty with the baby book?
In order to get crafty with the book you need to make sure that you are allowing yourself to try different things and add them into the book. Be free and express your love trough the book. This will not only help with your contemplation on how to make a cloth book for a baby but get your expression across as well.
However, whatever you do, you must have an idea beforehand on what to write inside a book for a baby and for that you can take reference from the other books made by other people and what they wrote in them. This will guide you to make the writer and artist in you more prominent.